Maintenance and Repair
Trust Camions BL’s 30 trained expert technicians. We set the standard for Freightliner and Western Star trucks. We have the experience and technical expertise needed for fast repairs. Thanks to our Express Assessment certification, we conduct a preliminary assessment within the first two hours after the truck arrives. If there has been an accident requiring a repair, we offer complete insurance claim handling to return your truck to its original condition.
- Oil and filter change for all types of diesel truck engines
- Lubrication (greasing)
- Oil and filter change for all types of transmissions
- Oil and filter change for all types of differentials
- Preventive maintenance plan (PMP) and personalized maintenance plan (with maintenance follow-up)
- Assessment and repair of Detroit, Cummins, and Caterpillar engines
- Assessment and repair of all transmission brands
- Assessment and repair of all differential parts brands
- Assessment and repair of vibration problems
- Replacement of brake, steering, and suspension parts
- Heavy vehicle alignment
- Assessment and repair of air conditioning systems
- Chassis repair and modification
- Body (exterior painting)
- Refurishing of accident-damaged trucksb
- Flywheel resurfacing
- Modifying of new and used trucks with National Safety Mark certification
- Auxiliary heater installation
- Valet and courtesy vehicle service
Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m., and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Write us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form.